Certificates of Deposit
A special type of account designed for our customers looking for a low-risk investment. We offer a certificate of deposit with a typically higher rate of interest than a regular savings account. Our CD's feature Federal Deposit Insurance (FDIC) up to $250,000.
- We offer certificates of deposit with a typically higher rate of interest than a regular savings account.
- Our CD’s feature Federal Deposit Insurance (FDIC) up to $250,000.
- How do Certificates work?
- You can invest your money by opening a fixed amount of money for a fixed period of time, and in exchange we pay you interest.
- When you cash in or redeem your CD, you receive the originally invested amount plus any accrued interest.
- If you redeem before maturity, you may have to pay an “early withdrawal” penalty or forfeit a portion that you earned.
- A CD pays a fixed interest rate until it reached maturity.
- A minimum opening deposit of $500 is required.
- Whether you’re building assets for retirement or looking for a low-risk way for investment portfolio, we offer the right savings solution for your success.
Please contact us at (208) 457-9610 (Post Falls Office) or (208) 635-7171 (Coeur d'Alene Office) for more detailed information.